Instructor subject to change
To be Announced
To be Announced
Class Price & Discounts
Early Registration Discount: $650 (= $200 off) if registered and $200 deposit paid at a previous CHI class (e.g. LDT1) or $650 with a CHI-Pak
Early discount is only valid when balance is paid in full 45 prior to beginning of class.
- Clinical Symposium Price: $300
Requisite Preparation for LFPVS - Pre-Study:
- Practice your LDT1 stroke
- Review orthopedic pathologies such as chronic frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, plantar fasciitis.
- Read the peer-reviewed PVS article (given to you when you registered on the website - on the top right of home page): Chikly B, Roberts P, Quaghebeur J, The Primo Vascular System: A Surprising Human Biological System and Paradigm Change in Medicine Prospective Osteopathic Applications for Cranial, Visceral, Lymphatic, and Fascial Techniques, Journal of American Osteopathic Assocation (JAOA), 2016, Jan.
- It would be great if you could briefly read about Emanuel Swedenborg (1668-1772) who influenced William Garner Sutherland (1873-1954) in his development of the cranial concept.
- Review location of: cisterna chyli, celiac plexus, hypothalamus, cerebellum, inferior olive.
Registration: 8:30 a.m. First day
Class: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Last Day: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Times are subject to change.
Bring comfortable, loose fitting clothes. Some of these approaches require to touch an exposed skin, we encourage you to bring a bath towel, lab clothes, and appropriate undergarments so that you are comfortable.
Short finger nails are required for some techniques.
Due to potential chemical sensitivities of your classmates, please refrain from wearing perfumes or oils to class.
You are welcome to bring a treatment table.
If you are unable to bring a treatment table, you can bring a yoga mat for use on the banquet table.
Requisite Preparation for the Class - Pre-Study:
To prepare for the course we suggest that you read
Tuition Transfer: The tuition is fully transferable up to 7 days prior to the start of the class.
Within 7 days, a $100.00 administrative fee will apply.
Tuition Refund: Tuition is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the start of the class, after which your tuition is non-refundable. Refund requests must be made in writing within 12 months of the registration.
Seats are limited, reserve today: 480-999-0808 or Trainings@ChiklyInstitute.com