Instructor subject to change
This class is sponsored.
Contact Robin Devine to register for class at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403-472-3100
Lymph Balance Centre
707, 12100 Macleod Trail S
Calgary, Alberta T2J 7G9
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Calgary South
12025 Lake Fraser Drive
Calgary, Alberta T2J 7G3
Class Price & Discounts
Early Registration Discount: $650 if registered and paid in full 60 days prior to class start date or $650 with a CHI-Pak
Early discount is only valid when balance is paid in full 60 prior to beginning of class.
Student Discount: $395 in full time hands-on program (no additional discounts)
Full-Time students currently enrolled in a hands-on program that will culminate in a license/certification in bodywork are eligible to receive a special discount on entry-level courses.
To qualify, you must register with a $175 deposit before you graduate. The balance is due 30 days before your course begins. We also must receive proof of your enrollment in a full-time program.
Please have your school send to us a letter stating that you are enrolled, the total number of hours of the program you are attending and your expected graduation date.
The letter must be on the school’s letterhead and can be mailed to the Chikly Health Institute.
Silent Waves, All of Part 1, All of 2; in Part 5 just chapter one and all of Part 6.
Lymph Drainage Therapy 1 Anatomical Terms
In order to be best prepared for LDT1, be sure you clearly understand the following words and, as applicable, know where to locate them in the body:
• Proximal, distal, medial, lateral, anterior, posterior, superior (cephalic), inferior (caudal)
• Acute, subacute
• Afferent, efferent vessel
• Basal membrane, dermoepidermic junction
• Interstitial fluid, interstitium, intracellular/extracellular compartment
• Colloid, plasma, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)
• Lymph node, thoracic duct, cisterna chyli
• Lipid, fatty acid
• Sympathetic and parasympathetic innervation, macrophage, B and T lymphocytes, primary and secondary lymphoid organs, humoral and cellular immunity
• Antigen, antibody, plasmocyte, adenopathy, lymphoma, superior vena cava, inferior vena cava, internal jugular vein, subclavian vein, brachiocephalic (innominate) vein, common iliac artery, external and internal iliac artery, femoral vein
• Parotid gland
• Sternocleidomastoid, trapezius, spinal accessory nerve
• Axilla, inguinal, femoral triangle
• Medial-lateral epicondyle, medial-lateral malleoli
• Peristaltic contraction
• Antispasmodic (antispastic)
Registration: 8:30 a.m. First day
Class: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Last Day: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Times are subject to change.
Bring comfortable, loose fitting clothes. Some of these approaches require to touch an exposed skin, we encourage you to bring a bath towel, lab clothes, and appropriate undergarments so that you are comfortable.
Short finger nails are required for some techniques.
Due to potential chemical sensitivities of your classmates, please refrain from wearing perfumes or oils to class.
You are welcome to bring a treatment table.
If you are unable to bring a treatment table, you can bring a yoga mat for use on the banquet table.
Requisite Preparation for the Class - Pre-Study:
To prepare for the course we suggest that you read
Tuition Transfer: The tuition is fully transferable up to 7 days prior to the start of the class.
Within 7 days, a $100.00 administrative fee will apply.
Tuition Refund: Tuition is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the start of the class, after which your tuition is non-refundable. Refund requests must be made in writing within 12 months of the registration.
Seats are limited, reserve today: 480-999-0808 or Trainings@ChiklyInstitute.com