Instructor subject to change
Early Registration Discount: $650 (= $200 off) if registered and $200 deposit paid at a previous CHI class (e.g. LDT1) or $650 with a CHI-Pak
Early discount is only valid when balance is paid in full 45 prior to beginning of class.
To be Announced
To be Announced
Silent Waves, All of Part 1, All of 2; in Part 5 just chapter one and all of Part 6.
Lymph Drainage Therapy 1 Anatomical Terms:
In order to be best prepared for LDT1, be sure you clearly understand the following words and, as applicable, know where to locate them in the body:
• Proximal, distal, medial, lateral, anterior, posterior, superior (cephalic), inferior (caudal)
• Acute, subacute
• Afferent, efferent vessel
• Basal membrane, dermoepidermic junction
• Interstitial fluid, interstitium, intracellular/extracellular compartment
• Colloid, plasma, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)
• Lymph node, thoracic duct, cisterna chyli
• Lipid, fatty acid
• Sympathetic and parasympathetic innervation, macrophage, B and T lymphocytes, primary and secondary lymphoid organs, humoral and cellular immunity
• Antigen, antibody, plasmocyte, adenopathy, lymphoma, superior vena cava, inferior vena cava, internal jugular vein, subclavian vein, brachiocephalic (innominate) vein, common iliac artery, external and internal iliac artery, femoral vein
• Parotid gland
• Sternocleidomastoid, trapezius, spinal accessory nerve
• Axilla, inguinal, femoral triangle
• Medial-lateral epicondyle, medial-lateral malleoli
• Peristaltic contraction
• Antispasmodic (antispastic)
Registration: 8:30 a.m. First day
Class: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Last Day: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Times are subject to change.
Bring comfortable, loose fitting clothes. Some of these approaches require to touch an exposed skin, we encourage you to bring a bath towel, lab clothes, and appropriate undergarments so that you are comfortable.
Short finger nails are required for some techniques.
Due to potential chemical sensitivities of your classmates, please refrain from wearing perfumes or oils to class.
You are welcome to bring a treatment table.
If you are unable to bring a treatment table, you can bring a yoga mat for use on the banquet table.
Tuition Transfer: The tuition is fully transferable up to 7 days prior to the start of the class.
Within 7 days, a $100.00 administrative fee will apply.
Tuition Refund: Tuition is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the start of the classe. Refund requests must be made in writing within 12 months of the registration.
Seats are limited, please reserve today