Class is being co taught by Beverly Cook, LMT and Dr. Bruno Chikly, DO, MD, LMT
This class is preceeded by a Clinical Symposium presented by Dr. Bruno Chikly on Thursday, January 25, 2018
Class Price & Discounts
Early Registration Discount: $650 (= $200 off) if registered and $200 deposit paid at a previous CHI class (e.g. LDT1)
Early discount is only valid when balance is paid in full 45 prior to beginning of class.
Clinical Symposium Price: $300
Preparation for LCFS-FM
We have provided a list of terms below you need to study before attending this course.
Be sure you are familiar with the following pathologies / anatomical structures / physiological terms:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) - Fibromyalgia (FM) – Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) - Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Orthostatic hypotension/intolerance
- Axillary nodes, Cisterna chyli (or receptaculum chyli)
- Ligaments of Liver: coronary ligament, left and right triangular ligaments, falciform ligaments, round ligament (ligamentum teres)
- Root of mesentery, small intestine.
- Heart ligaments: phreno-pericardial, vertebro-pericardial
- Pancreas exocrine/endocrine (head and tail), spleen, stomach lesser and greater curvatures, kidneys, adrenal glands
- Xiphoid process, sacrum
- External occipital protuberance / inion
- Cerebrum - Cerebellum – peduncles of cerebellum (inferior- middle- superior)
- Brainstem – medulla oblongata – pons – midbrain – inferior olivary nucleus (olive)
- Meninges - dural attachments - falx cerebri - falx cerebelli - tentorium cerebelli
Registration: 8:30 a.m. First day
Class: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Last Day: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Times are subject to change.
Bring comfortable, loose fitting clothes. Some of these approaches require to touch an exposed skin, we encourage you to bring a bath towel, lab clothes, and appropriate undergarments so that you are comfortable.
Short finger nails are required for some techniques.
Due to potential chemical sensitivities of your classmates, please refrain from wearing perfumes or oils to class.
You are welcome to bring a treatment table.
If you are unable to bring a treatment table, you can bring a yoga mat for use on the banquet table.
Requisite Preparation for the Class - Pre-Study:
To prepare for the course we suggest that you read
Tuition Transfer: The tuition is fully transferable up to 7 days prior to the start of the class.
Within 7 days, a $100.00 administrative fee will apply.
Tuition Refund: Tuition is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the start of the class, after which your tuition is non-refundable. Refund requests must be made in writing within 12 months of the registration.
Seats are limited, reserve today: 480-999-0808 or Trainings@ChiklyInstitute.com